There are many different brands of online mattresses you can choose from when you decide it’s time for a new mattress. Whether you're replacing your old mattress or you’re setting up your first home, choosing a new mattress is a big decision. At Puffy Mattress, it is our goal to make your mattress buying decision as easy as possible by offering you a top-rated mattress created with the highest quality materials. The journey to create the puffy mattress was filled with many years of testing and retesting to ensure that we had created the perfect mattress for all types of sleepers.
Years ago, one of the founders of Puffy mattress was flying home after a business trip. Like most travelers, he spent some time looking out the window at the brilliant visual display of clouds you see at that altitude. And then the thought hit him – “What would it be like to lay on a cloud?” When he returned home, he couldn’t get that thought of laying on a cloud out of his mind.
That experience became the impetus for the Puffy founders to begin researching how to create a perfectly comfortable mattress. Their goal was to create a mattress that felt like a cloud to sleep on. And thus began their mission of creating the most comfortable mattress you can buy.
It did not happen at once of course. One does not just invent the perfect mattress overnight. The Puffy research team evaluated a variety of mattress foam materials. They experimented with different layers until they found the perfect combination of materials. They thought long and hard about what was the perfect formula.
Ultimately, they created a mattress that is highly adaptive, that supports your body and adjusts to you so all your pressure points and aches are relieved.
But here are some other great things to know about the way we made Puffy mattresses.
- Our mattresses are manufactured responsibly. We make our mattresses right here in the Canada using CertiPUR-US® certified foam. Nothing in our mattresses will deplete the ozone. They do not contain any PBDEs. There is no formaldehyde, no mercury, no lead or other heavy metals and our mattresses have very low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions.
- You will get the best sleep you’ve had in years, guaranteed. We are so confident that we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you purchase a mattress from our website, you can try our mattress for 101 nights. If you don’t find that you're getting great sleep, you can send it back. Most mattresses take a month or two before they adjust to your body, but if after that time you’re still not satisfied, send the mattress back.
- We also offer a limited lifetime warranty. This is one of the best warranties you’ll find anywhere online when you’re shopping for a mattress. If any manufacturing defects emerge over the first 10 years that you own a Puffy mattress, we will either fix the defects or send you a brand-new mattress free of charge. And you still get to keep the old mattress.
Yet fabulous warrantees aren’t the reason why you should buy a Puffy mattress. It will honestly be the best mattress you've ever slept on. You’ll find comfort that you didn’t think was possible from a mattress bought online.
How Do Puffy Mattresses Stack up Against the Competition?
As we noted above when you shop for online mattresses you have many different brands to choose from. Which one is the best? Many of our competitors produce fine products, but we believe the Puffy mattress is the best choice you can make.
Casper mattress versus Puffy mattress
Tuft & Needle mattress versus Puffy mattress
Purple mattress versus Puffy mattress
Layla mattress versus Puffy mattress
Leesa mattress versus Puffy mattress
Nectar mattress versus Puffy mattress
There are several important differences between a Nectar mattress and Puffy mattress. The number one difference is where they are made. Puffy mattresses are made in Canada. Nectar mattresses are largely made in China. All of the foam used in Puffy mattresses come from Canadian suppliers, a Puffy cloud cover is Canadian-made and our mattresses are assembled and sewn in this country. Important elements of Nectar mattresses like its foam layers and its cover are made in China and the mattress itself is assembled and sewn in China.
Another advantage is that Puffy offers a free lifetime warranty on every single product, including mattresses, bases, and bedding. Nectar offers a similar ‘Forever Warranty,’ but it’s only applicable on mattresses. By contrast, Puffy’s lifetime warranty stipulates that you will be covered for as long as you own any one of our products, no strings attached.
Canadian value and a risk-free lifetime warranty help lift Puffy mattresses over Nectar mattresses.
Why You Should Purchase Our Mattress
As you can see from the above comparisons, the Puffy mattress is your best bet in many important categories including value and comfort.
Our advanced design is what makes our mattress so amazing. We use three layers of foam that work together to keep you comfortable and feeling cool throughout the night. Our first layer uses our Cloud Gel to spread the heat from your body across the mattress surface, which helps it dissipate faster. The other benefit of this layer is how it contours gently around your body. This is one of the keys to the pressure relief that so many of our customers love.
In the middle, you have our ClimateComfort™ layer, which incorporates advanced temperature and humidity-resistant materials that adapt to climate fluctuations which can easily ruin a good night's sleep. This material also prevents seasonal expansion and contraction that can occur due to temperature changes, which means you get a consistent mattress feel throughout the year.
Then you have our base layer - the thick support layer. It helps provide support for your spine. It keeps the mattress from sagging because it adjusts to the exact weight of your body. It helps align your back. In fact, many reviewers and customers have said that the Puffy mattress is the perfect mattress for people who sleep on their back or on their sides, which are the vast majority of sleepers. If you like to sleep in your stomach, however, you’ll find that same great support and comfort.
After you spent several nights sleeping on a Puffy mattress, you’ll notice how your energy levels are higher. That’s because you’re getting a better night’s sleep. Our mattress also helps improve your circulation and relieve aching joint pain. You’ll fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Puffy mattresses have a medium firmness. It’s soft but you never feel like you’re trapped the way you do with some foam mattresses where you have to fight a battle every morning just to get out of bed. One reason for that is our foam beds don’t transfer a lot of motion. So if it’s your turn to check on the baby and you do have to get up in the middle of the night, you can get up from our mattress and not wake up your partner. This is also a great feature if your partner moves around a lot at night. Thanks to Puffy’s advanced motion isolation, you’ll hardly even notice it.
Have we convinced you yet?
Well here are a few more reasons to buy a Puffy mattress.
- Our Quick Sleep option. You can purchase this option as part of your warranty. After 10 years, we will provide you with a new mattress at half the original price you paid 10 years before.
- If you’re not satisfied with our mattress, we will pick it up and donate it to a local charity. We will also refund all your money. None of our mattresses end up in a landfill but will be given to people who really need them.
- In a review of the best mattresses available online in 2019, the top two spots were Puffy mattresses — the Puffy lux mattress with a score of 9.8 out of 10 and the Puffy mattress the score of 9.6 out of 10. The results were based on almost 18,500 reviews.
As you can see, we're not the only ones to think that the Puffy mattress is the best online mattress available in Canada. When you want a mattress that delivers comfort, coolness, and relief from the aches and pains of the day, the mattress you want is a Puffy.
How You Can Get a Puffy Mattress
Puffy mattresses come in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King sizes. If you want to spread out the payments, we offer a service through Splitit that lets you pay as little as $62 a month interest-free for 12 months. You can have a Puffy mattress shipped to your door via FedEx in 2 - 5 business days at no charge. When you’re ready to purchase your Puffy mattress visit our shop page you can select and order your Puffy mattress the way you like it.